Hands-on Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 sliced loaf Italian bread
- tub butter
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ c shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ c grated Parmesan cheese
- Place about 8 bread slices on baking sheet.
- Spread butter on slices; sprinkle with half the Italian seasoning.
- Top with cheeses and remaining Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
I found the original recipe on Quick Cooking magazine online back at the start of 2007 and we’ve been making it ever since. My husband especially loves it. He loves it so much he’s willing to help make it while I work on the rest of the meal. And I swear it tastes so much better when he makes than when I do, too! Before we cut back on carbs we had it all the time with every pasta dish. So now making it is a special treat.
It is so good and so easy. I highly recommend it.