Hands-on Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 sandwiches
- ¾ lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 hoagie rolls or sub buns
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- ¼ c drained mild or pickled banana pepper rings
- Mayonnaise, optional
- Mustard, optional
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare each bun with roast beef and provolone cheese. Add mayonnaise and/or mustard if desired.
- Bake 3 min or until sandwiches are toasted and cheese is melted.
- Top each sandwich with 1 Tbsp pepper rings.
Remember when I said this recipe inspired some variations? Well the above original recipe is one of them! Alright, it’s not that original, but we’d never made it before. Have you?
This is such an easy and ‘quick way to make a delicious bite to eat. Also, I highly recommend these sub buns. They are the best! Other than that, this sandwich speaks for itself!